Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why I am doing this....

I am writing my thoughts/feeling/advice down so that my little princess will have a record on all of the things I think that are important for her to know. I may never get a chance to express them out loud to her, but I want her to be able to see in the future how much her daddy cares for her (even if she may drive me crazy)...

God willing, I will be able to be there for every wonderful moment of her childhood, adolescent, and early adult years, but I cannot predict the future. I will be writing this in a letter format based upon the experiences I have with her, as well as giving her advice for the years ahead.

If you have a topic that I haven't covered, please let me know and I will make sure to address it...otherwise i will try to show a father's love to his daughter, even if I can't fully express it out loud....

1 comment: